Who we are
Our website address is: https://clstgo.com. The name of the organization that operates this site is Christian Life School of Theology Online, also referred to CLST GO throughout this site. CLST GO is the entity that supports online-only students for Christian Life School of Theology Global, also referred to as CLST Global throughout this site. CLST Global has been awarding degrees to students at churches with Christian Life Educator Network colleges since 1983.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to detect and block spam.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website. This information is not with CLST GO’s control, but in your control when you create images. The information may be stored in the image properties.
Forms and your contact information
This site collects data that you provide in forms, including your email address, user name, name, mailing address, billing address, and phone number. The information provided is never sold to another entity. It is, however, shared with Christian Life School of Theology Global, also referred to as CLST Global throughout this site. CLST GO is the organization that operates www.clstgo.com for the purposes of acquiring online students for CLST Global college. CLST Global has been in operation since 1983 providing degrees for ministers and Christian education training for church leaders.Your degree will be issued from CLST Global, even though you sign up for a degree or course using the CLST Global Online organization site at www.clstgo.com.
CLST GO uses information provided in forms as follows:
- Your contact data is stored in CLST Global’s organizational database, Saleforce for Nonprofits, in which all data is protected by Salesforce cloud encryption services.
- Your email may be used to opt you in for e-newsletters from CLST GO, important updates from the CLST Global college, and for individual communications regarding your degree program, questions you may have, etc. Email newsletters and announcements will be sent from Mailchimp.com. For this reason, you email address, first name, and relationship with CLST GO or CLST Global will be stored in MailChimp. MailChimps enterprise encryption tools protect your data on their site.
- Your address and phone number will be stored in our database for other types of communications from CLST Global and CLST Global Online staff.
- Your personal information will not be shared with or sold to any other colleges, marketing entities, or businesses for any purposes.
- You will be given a login and user number for Talent LMS, CLST Global’s course delivery platform. Each time you complete a course, the information is associated with your user name and student ID to track your progress toward your degree and manage your program.
- Upon completion of a program, your degree, student ID, and transcript of courses taken will be stored in CLST Global’s student database for 50 years after your death to comply with retentional laws regarding educational records.
- Although transactions may occur via a link on this website, this site, CLST GO, and CLST Global Online do not keep your credit or debit card information stored in any of our databases. All transactions occur through a secure portal by a company certified to secure and transfer money digitally.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
This site uses Google Analytics to understand user aggregate behavior. In addition, data may be used in aggregate for to show promotions for courses on this site to persons who have visited the site.
Who we share your data with
Your personally identifiable information is not shared with any entities other than those identified above in the “Forms” and “Embedded content from other websites” sections. Google and other advertising platforms do not have access to your personal information through this website. CLST GO and CLST Global never sell your information or data or share it with non CLST staff or entities for any purposes. Your data is stored in databases managed by CLST Global and/or CLST GO staff as follows:
- All academic data is managed by approved CLST Global college staff members and your CLST GO advisor.
- All contact information is managed within Salesforce and accessed only by staff for the purposes of contacting you when needed. It is exported to an email platform with the goal to communicate with you.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a repository for review.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes, including your educational records.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
Your data is protected via secure socket layering provided by GoDaddy and McAfee for transactions and on forms.
What data breach procedures we have in place
If your data is compromised in any way, your advisor will contact you immediately.
What third parties we receive data from
CLST Global student data may be shared with outreach staff at CLST GO.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Your activity on this site may be tracked to understand user needs with the goal to make the site easier to use and navigate.